Arrasmith, Judd, Rapp, Chovan, Inc. has a history which, through a series of successive partnerships and corporate agreements, traces its origins to 1926 when the firm Wischmeyer and Arrasmith was formed. The current corporate agreement dates from 1965, and is the result of an evolutionary process involving periodic inclusion of new personnel and principals.
Eight decades of continuous service in the architectural and planning fields has resulted in the design of buildings located in 28 states, Canada, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia, and India.
Arrasmith, Judd, Rapp, Chovan, Inc. has embraced the emergence of sustainable architecture and holds the green building ethos within its own philosophy. The firm is a member of the United States Green Building Council.