Located at the existing Belknap Parking Garage, the new bus station was constructed to accommodate student commuters that would park at the garage and take the campus shuttle to class. The full height 1940's Greyhound bus wall graphic is the highlight of the space viewed through the glass storefront windows, giving it a "jewel-like" quality within the mass of the main garage structure.
Awards / Recognition:
AIA KY. - Merit Award for Excellence
in Architectural Design